12.17.2010

Top 5 Crispy Tacos in Los Angeles


Top 5 with regards to things like... would I drive 20 miles for this baby? Do I dream about this taco when I am hungry? Would most people I served it to LOVE it?

That's the criteria. According to the poll we have running, most of you don't even really LOVE crispy tacos. What's a Taco Maven to do? Keep on crunchin' I guess!

Numero Uno :: MALO (DTLA & Hollywood) Crispy Ground Beef Pickle Taco w/ Red Salsa

Numero Dos :: VIVA FRESH (Westchester LAX) Crispy Chicken Taco with Jalapeno Salsa

Numero Tres :: LAS ANITAS (Olvera Street) Soy Crispy Taco with Green Salsa

Numero Cuatro :: TACOMIENDO (WLA) Crispy Potato Taco w/ Salsa Casera

Numero Cinco :: HOUSE OF TACOS (Inglewood) Crispy Ground Turkey Taco w/ Salsa Casera

No comments:

Post a Comment